This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- True 8200 DPI: More than covers you, even with a 4K monitor. No trickery, either. You'll always know you're getting 100% accurate tracking and genuine data
- Automatic Surface Calibration: Measures the surface quality to achieve optimum performance. Switch to manual calibration to fine-tune tracking
- Adjustable Lift-Off Height: 1mm down to 0.2mm. Lower settings help prevent accidental input after lifting the mouse. Also caters to those who prefer the feel of higher lift-off
- Sensor Damping: Tunes out ultra-low sensor deviations (vibration, mouse surface warping) to prevent unwanted cursor input
- Rotational Angle Adjustment: If your grip slightly twists the mouse when you move your hand horizontally, the onscreen response will be slightly angled. Rotational adjustment accounts for this by allowing you to alter the X and Y axes' alignment
The perfect weapon for everyday gaming. No matter if you're into FPS, RTS, MMO or MOBA video games, this is the all-purpose laser that gives you a jump on the competition. With a combined set of features allowing you to adjust the DPI, lift-off, and sensor damping, the Philips 2037 lets you take control of the game. This is the most configurable sensor on the market today. If you're a true tech-head looking to tweak every aspect of your mouse's performance, this sensor is for you.
Philips PLN2037 TwinEye Laser Sensor Module for Mad Catz RAT PRO X B00005Y4LR